Cali Kid Corals

32G ADA

True Hawaiians are much harder to get. Most are from Christmas.

Yup, much pricier too due to that. Pretty happy with this one, especially at ~1.75".

Bossy little fish. Claimed the rocks the second it went in and swims around like it owns the tank.

I'm not so much a fan of true Hawaiians. They do have more red but the Christmas ones always seemed like a more solid fish in terms of over all tank hardness and how it keeps it color. The HI loose that deep red and get muddy fro what I have seen.

Hacked!

marbled%20fromia%20prop%20041810.jpg

It doesn't, Marc.

It's just AC powered. You can hook it up to a battery backup, but I don't think it's necessary, since it's only for dosing. You can skip a day or two of dosing easily.

Ibn said:
It doesn't, Marc.

It's just AC powered. You can hook it up to a battery backup, but I don't think it's necessary, since it's only for dosing. You can skip a day or two of dosing easily.

So the battery back up only saves the schedule and dosing amounts right? Thats what I ment to ask....power goes out frequently at my place and would be a pain to set everything over and over again.

http://bubble-magus.com/en/productShow.asp?id=970

How odd the manufacturer doesn't have such details on their website :(

COTs also thrive in nutrient laden water so I suspect they have another mechanism for obtaining nutrients that just orally :)

Back