High Tide Aquatics

4th - SF Tank Tour - Confirmed Sunday May 4th!!!!!!

For those who missed it or want to recap some of the beautiful tanks that were up for display, pictures up of the first five stops are up. Too tired to finish up the last from Daniel's set and also pics from Arman. I'll go through those tomorrow.

So should we do a south bay tour in June/july?......do I have to oragnize it or will someone down there take the lead and open a new thread : )

I have never seen Eric's or Phong's tanks : )

[quote author=Apon link=topic=3413.msg42637#msg42637 date=1210207737]
So should we do a south bay tour in June/july
[/quote]

How about we do it in August/september?

Just be careful the BAR swap is in August, although if you had it before the swap could allow people to point and tell you which ones you absolutely need to frag :D

Somebody just pick a few possible dates and open a new thread : ) I would but I am not showing tanks in San Jose, but I can call sponsors if you want. Perry you to want to coordinate?

Anybody interested in doing the 5th SF tank tour? I am looking for people to show tanks first again. I will open a new thread latter, but I think this way I can give you guys the heads up first. How about the last weekend SAT in FEB?

I am not really in the city, but pretty close, if the monster is up and running well I would be happy to show it. If not I will wait a bit for Mark to get his tank going and try to arrange a Pennisula tank tour with a BBQ

Back