Reef nutrition

8th- SF TANK TOUR 2013 Sunday Nov 3rd

I'm in just for Jon's house/BBQ. I'm going hiking afterwords :)
Oh, and Matt F from Aqua Exotics + wife Anne will be with me.
We'll bring $20 cash for Arnold, and a dish or two.

Lap, for you bud sure. ( bring food - I like chocolate old fashion donuts and donut holes : ) See you sunday.

Gresham, ok see you at Jon's Place.

Everyone else, Jon's house can't be seen from the road, and cell reception is spotty on there. When you come down the hill and hit the flat and straight area it will be on the left hand side. ( hope he can put up a sign). If you start to do a turna adn head up hill again you went a little too far.

Mark Sheredy/ mark sf/ viewing / what do we need?
Charlotte Baxter / not joined / viewing / tell her what we need :p

Charlotte and I will be able to make it from muir beach to lucky ocean, I will need to drop her off after that butI might be able to make it to top notch corals.

-Mark

yeah Mike, I am getting stuff from lucky s too and plates and cups etc...

Lawerence it might be easier to join a car pool when we get back to SF.

Thank you JAR. You're the best. Thanks for the crabs:) Thanks to your buddies as well for prepping the crabs.
Great timing for the crab season. They were delicious.
Thanks Arnold for a well plan outing. Great to see everyone.

Jon thanks for having us, and thanks to you and your friends for sharing your wonderful bounty with us (even if I don't eat crabs my wife enjoyed it very much). Thanks to Wilfred, Arnold and Patrick for inviting us into your homes too, it was nice seeing your tanks.

Maybe by next year I'll have something worth seeing *snicker*

Good food! (killer tri tip) Good times. Nice to see some new faces and the old ones too!
Thank you all for coming:)
Today was amazing! It was really nice meeting many local reefers and seeing such talent only a stone's throw away!
Glad my Tri Tip was up to par too! :]. And a BIG thanks to all the people who hosted us and of course to Arnold who diligently put in effort to set this up! Looking forward to SF Tank Tour #9!

Back