Jestersix

A memorial to an unique bounce...

Believe it or not, it was on eBay.

The seller fragged from another customer some time ago and the mother and the one he originally sold me were the only two he has.

The baby was a natural split too, which bums me out beyond belief. But thankfully, I successfully convince the seller to let me have the mother. Nervous that this might be the only strain of its kind I may be handling and caring for.

I can only imagine what the offspring of the first baby would have done

Where did you find the bounce?

and I agree, having 40 expensive mushrooms in a 5 gallon is a pretty risky move
Since you're also a fan of shrooms if I recall from your posts, here's a non-exhaustive list of the bounces in the tank in addition to JBs and Eclectus shrooms...there are more in my other 3 tanks too. My current trials and tribulations was a wake up call for sure to get off my lazy @$$ and get the tank setup with redundant power too

WWC OG
Sunkist
PZ Godspawn
Circus
Franken
Barney Blue
Mr Blue
CB Pink Lemonade
Flame Sunkist
Berserker
Wintergreen
Interstellar Bounce
Flame St Thomas
CB Toxic Broccoli
Magic Carpet
And a bunch of unique hopefuls, etc

Since you're also a fan of shrooms if I recall from your posts, here's a non-exhaustive list of the bounces in the tank in addition to JBs and Eclectus shrooms...there are more in my other 3 tanks too. My current trials and tribulations was a wake up call for sure to get off my lazy @$$ and get the tank setup with redundant power too

WWC OG
Sunkist
PZ Godspawn
Circus
Franken
Barney Blue
Mr Blue
CB Pink Lemonade
Flame Sunkist
Berserker
Wintergreen
Interstellar Bounce