Cali Kid Corals

A testament to buying locally!!!

LA is a reflector, I assumed we were comparing reflector with reflector, not reflector with pendant :)

I showed up last year to just see the moving track system they have. I got a full on shop and shipping tour and had a great time. No money spent, but I would gladly spend with them.

xcaret said:
Jim if you want to look at the way LM can fit your tank LMK I have a couple with AC venting.

Mario, you're welcome to post, I was somewhat cracking a joke, somewhat. But when I read the above statement I read LM as Lumenmax, a product that blatantly violated Lumenarcs patent and has had a negative financial impact on the company....

Mario come back. There were several people posting about the other brands. Sad your post was just before Jeremy's smiley face request to stay on topic. I read it as general to everyone.

Being fairly new to reefs and not having MH yet, I was getting all confused with the L something letters anyway. This thread helped clear some of it up and I do remember Pacific Garden Supply explaining the birth of their shape. Local and originator, nice.

Spelling mistake... I meant Lumenarcs but if it's about LA (Los Angeles) then the thread got derailed; I thought it was about buying/supporting local businesses and the "advantage" it may have.
Man that heath wave...

;)

Sorry guys, guess was a bit trying to beat my kid at being childish !!
Kicked myself back in.
I bought the PGS reflectors last year, after reading, looking at people's tanks in person or on images realized they were the "perfect" reflector for the new tank. BayMAC is where I bought them and must say the two gentleman at the PGS boot were just great to talk to plus were local.
Before getting to know them I was thinking they were based somewhere in Washington State !!!
I even shared my experience dealing with PGS with fellow aquarists south of the Rio Grande.
Being a BAR member has to be an important start point for a local business/customer relation; BAR is no ordinary club and I think the moment you introduce yourself as a BAR member/handle, you are sort of recognized even if you have not stepped in there before.

Back