Cali Kid Corals

Acro. austera

oh maybe... everything turned brown in my tank after a day or two, and are only now coloring up =P I have no idea which one is which.

ah ok, let me wait for things to color up before taking any more pictures and claiming them as one coral or another. I'm sure bryan gave me an austera, heck I'm on the list, I wonder which one it is...

It will turn more purpleish and start to get some green on the branches as it settles in. I am 99.99% sure that it is the burning spear.

ok, is this it?
4158583982_a6e9318c52.jpg

notice how things are totally brown. good news though, starting last week everything is starting to show awesome growth and colors. I basically took gresham's advice and stopped fiddling with my tank (kind of, I just ran out of things to fiddle with) and now things are happy.

yep. That's it.

FWIW i think I put some abbreviations on the bottom of plug with a sharpie. That might be helpful. I think I used BS on the burning spear and aus on the austera.

Hey when some of them brown out after being fragged it make it easier to figure them out. It also helps when you grab frags when the tank lights are out to bering to a meeting. :)

Hi,

This is a shot I took today after placing Bryan's Acro Austera in my display. It was photographed under the 2x175w 20k Reeflux MHs and without actinics.

When I got this cutie at our last BOD mtg, it was almost white, now it's bluing up very nicely day by day.

Thank you for the opportunity to grow this one out. :)

It's the one on the right

IMG_4237.jpg

Back