High Tide Aquatics

AE Miami Hurricane

:eek:
here is a colony pic
IMG_1204.jpg

Will be a small frag
Rules
- you are a BAR member(dues payed)
- you've had experience with LPS/Chalices (pref Watermelons Types)
- you agree to frag to at least 3 other person for free before trading or selling.
- you can pick it up from me at a my house in Napa or the April BAR Meeting.
- you agree to donate at least one future "semi-extreme" frag to DBTC (to be named in your request for a frag)
- you have started at least 2 DBTC

Not sure if its for only 1 frag, but Can I get a shot of this frag? If so, I can wait till the next meeting. Thanks! I can offer a shades of fall frag to DBTC

Please me. I don't care if it is named after my rival school. I don't have any other xtremes to start up. I am pretty well tapped up as most of my xtremes are already up.

We'll have to make a t-shirt for Brian, "Super Nutso X-treeme Reefer" :D

He's gonna make me take a dremel to the Orenji so I can get a t-shirt too :D

So Brian. My MH that I received got knocked in the sand by a snail and isn't fairing very well but I did replace it recently in order to both have and keep this chain going. I fully intend on still fragging it when it is ready.

I recently got a piece like this that I want to put into dbtc. Since is same thing it goes here or start a new thread? Well, suppose to be the same thing. Mine came from paul (kubi) on rc. His story is he got it from greg carroll then it went le pumpkin patch. Suppose to be same chalice just different people named it at same time.

Still chugging along after the disaster. Up to 3 eyes now. Not really ready to frag yet but figured I would post up an update pic. It is really starting to look like it wants to take off now.

MiamiHurricane107.jpg

Back