Reef nutrition

AE Miami Hurricane

this guy slooks to be a really slow grower. I do agree though. Once it gets that symetric ring flat to the surface, I've noticed that they start growing much (relatively) faster than the first few months off a fresh frag.

here is the mother colony
IMG_1441.jpg

i can still make a frag if someone wants a frag rules from page 1 apply i will be at the April meeting

sniff...

Mine is definately starting to take off Brian. Just can't seem to get it to sprot any eyes after it hit 3. Just puddling out now.

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=3273.msg90540#msg90540 date=1237524431]
sniff...

Mine is definately starting to take off Brian. Just can't seem to get it to sprot any eyes after it hit 3. Just puddling out now.
[/quote]

Bryan, once it starts going it will really take off. In no it will double in size.

Brianbigoats said:
here is the mother colony
IMG_1441.jpg

i can still make a frag if someone wants a frag rules from page 1 apply i will be at the April meeting
Don't know if this is still available, but I'd like to try this. I can put in some bicolor frog/torch or a Blastomussa merletti or Ponape birdsnest. It is really hard to know what is considered semi-x-treme in this club. Almost everything taken outside the club is x-treme or semi-x-treme, but in this club it is "common". :)

Really? Wow! :O Thanks! :D
Can you tell me how you feed it? Where you put it in your tank, ie., placement, lighting, flow?

I'll PM you, I need to make other arrangements for pick up.

Jason,

The piece I have has gone from near dead to back to life to near death to back to life. The colors on it are terrible but I could probably make a frag of it if yu are interested. Mine, like Tony's is more of a greyish base with the orange eyes.

Hi Bryan, that'd be awesome. This is a piece I've been waiting on for a long time. The "Miami Hurricane" DBTC that I got from Tonggao is likely not an actual Miami Hurricance. (But it is very very nice looking. I've taken it from a single small eye to over 12 eyes already. :)

I'll see if I can color your frag up. Should I PM you in a week or so after you cut it?

Bryan,
I am completely surprised that you would ALLOW anything associated with the Miami Hurricanes in your tank :bigsmile:
Did you enjoy THE game on the 1st?

Back