got ethical husbandry?

Alve's tank today, thanks to BAR!

Arnold, when Jeremy was at my house a couple weeks ago he told me it is a blue hammer.

I had never heard that a blue hammer exists and always thought that it was a green hammer with not so much green in it :)

I used 3/4" PVC pipe, elbows, T's and end caps for the lighting stand and spray painted it black. The lighting on the frag tank is an Icecap ballast and pendant with a 250W DE 14k Phoenix Bulb

alve said:
Arnold, when Jeremy was at my house a couple weeks ago he told me it is a blue hammer.

I had never heard that a blue hammer exists and always thought that it was a green hammer with not so much green in it :)

Neato, a blue hammer! :D I thought the color in the photo was off too. ;D Where did you find that Aldie?

nanocube-boy, the pendant is the light fixture with reflector that holds the bulb:
http://www.thefind.com/pets/browse-icecap-pendant

Lyn, I bought this one about 8 years ago at a LFS in Los Angeles. It was more than double the size of what I have now when I upgrade to a 156g last year. I put some frags up on DBTC last year but had it marked as Green Hammer and I believe only one person was interested. A couple months ago I brought a piece with about 15 heads to Atlantis and did a trade.

alve said:
nanocube-boy, the pendant is the light fixture with reflector that holds the bulb:
http://www.thefind.com/pets/browse-icecap-pendant

Lyn, I bought this one about 8 years ago at a LFS in Los Angeles. It was more than double the size of what I have now when I upgrade to a 156g last year. I put some frags up on DBTC last year but had it marked as Green Hammer and I believe only one person was interested. A couple months ago I brought a piece with about 15 heads to Atlantis and did a trade.

I sure hope you got the Blue hammer trade instead of the green hammer trade. :)

Nope, at that time I had never even heard of the existence of a blue hammer so I told him I had a not so very green "green hammer"... :(

Time for an update. Most pictures are taken underwater:

4-1.jpg

15-1.jpg

37.jpg

56.jpg

45.jpg

Back