Kessil

An expanded dipping regimen your input helps!!!

Then use Revive or CoralRX. They both are pretty effective on those.

Yep. I actually like CoralRx a little bit more for acros but probably just more routine then anything else. Truth be told dips are only a semi- preventative method (as in they help get rid of the adults) they are by no means a way to fully prevent your tank from getting pests.

seminolecpa said:
Truth be told dips are only a semi- preventative method (as in they help get rid of the adults) they are by no means a way to fully prevent your tank from getting pests.

and those are words to live by....

Just like condoms, holes can be poked in the best laid protection plans :D

seminolecpa said:
Yep. I actually like CoralRx a little bit more for acros but probably just more routine then anything else. Truth be told dips are only a semi- preventative method (as in they help get rid of the adults) they are by no means a way to fully prevent your tank from getting pests.

One thing I've found, and this is anecdotal, is that Revive has a shelf life and looses its freshly mopped bathroom smell a few months after opening, the fresh stuff seems to work better.

GreshamH said:
seminolecpa said:
Truth be told dips are only a semi- preventative method (as in they help get rid of the adults) they are by no means a way to fully prevent your tank from getting pests.

and those are words to live by....

Just like condoms, holes can be poked in the best laid protection plans :D
Couldn't have phrased it better myself

Yeah I like that one. Its a keeper :lol:

Maybe that will be the new slogan for LWAEFWBS

lwaefwbs.jpg

http://reefbuilders.com/2009/02/25/lwaefwbs-living-acro-eating-flatworm-baster-society/

Back