got ethical husbandry?

An Inconvenient Truth

Two movies that I highly recommend:

An Inconvenient Truth, and
Who Killed the Electric Car.

Now showing at a theater (not) near you.
=======

A pic I snapped at Altamont Pass at 70 mph (no, I wasn't driving :D )
large.jpg

Yeah, nice movies, the sad thing is that as polarized as the country is most will dismiss it as liberal bias or something.

Btw I heard environmentalists are in an uproar abou those windmills too saying they potentially kill thousands of birds a year and the state put a cap at 2 million to do the study?! Talk about a waste of money.. Check around each windmill for bird pieces and count, does it cost 2 million to do that?

I understand the uproar has resulted in better design, which is good. Sometimes I don't understand these environmentalists. Do they prefer dirty coal power plants over nuclear?

Does one have to be a liberal to care for the planet? If someone's a conservative, does it mean he/she will dismiss environmental concerns as liberal hogwash?

No one doesn't have to be a liberal to care or a conservative to not care, but the real inconvience is that that are hard right will typically call this a far left thinking policy. "Liberals" can be just as bad anti-environmentalists as conservatives, just look to the windmill project they wanted to do off Nantucket sound, everyone who had money complained because they didn't want their pristine view in a home they spend maybe 1 month out of the year in to be ruined.

Back