Our mission

an offering for DBTC contributors only-Calfo pulsing sinularia frag

Status
Not open for further replies.
samplepicsmag133.jpg

I'll make 1 or 2 of these frags depending on demand. You must have 3 prior contributions to the DBTC program to qualify.
The winners must pick up at my place in Alameda where there may be other corals available to them at that time. This is to encourage people to put corals into this program instead of private trades/ sales and get some of my stuff which can't be acquired any other way!

First 1 or 2 people to reply.

Hi Tom, I saw your tan stag with blue tip contribution to the DBTC program. Could you point me to your other 2 contributions please?
Thanks-Jim

[quote author=bookfish link=topic=2356.msg23896#msg23896 date=1188696012]
Hi Tom, I saw your tan stag with blue tip contribution to the DBTC program. Could you point me to your other 2 contributions please?
Thanks-Jim
[/quote]

Darn thats was my only one so far (I am pretty new to the club) ... ok got to pass on this one until I have more stuff to give away :D :D

Oooh... this is the coral that Anthony Calfo hand carried on a plane to deliver to Jim :)

I guess if he tried that now, TSA might make him drink the saltwater :)

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=2356.msg23919#msg23919 date=1188799933]
Hi Jim. I love to get a frag of your sinularia?
[/quote]
NP, PM me.
For everyone else, don't worry, it grows fast!

These corals seem to pulse more strongly in response to lower levels of flow. Mine get lots of flow and the frags I make may take a bit to begin pulsing in other tanks.

Jim,
The frag you gave me 6 mos ago is still the same size. Looks like two little nubs. Have it in the center middle of the tank. Any advice? Rarely do any polyps appear.

Moved frag to get more flow. Branches have expanded and polyps have appeared. Good call, Jim! I'll keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back