Neptune Aquatics

And five minutes after....

Bruce Spiegelman

Sponsorship, Public Relations
BOD
adding a new Female the pair is swimming together everywhere. Took six months, but I finally found a female.
IMG_0047.jpg
IMG_0048.jpg
IMG_0012.JPG

Of course now the males chasing the female everywhere. Men suck.
Put a mirror up against the glass in an area he swims through a lot.

Let him take out his aggression on another male for a while and he might accept her.

I use this a lot with aggressive fish, especially when introducing new fish to a tank. You can also use this technique to catch aggressive fish.

Put a mirror up against the glass in an area he swims through a lot.

Let him take out his aggression on another male for a while and he might accept her.

I use this a lot with aggressive fish, especially when introducing new fish to a tank. You can also use this technique to catch aggressive fish.

I do this with Tangs, etc all the time. As of now it's just basic chasing so I'm just keeping an eye on it. They will swim side-by-side for a while and then he chases her for a bit. Just working things out.

Oops - I meant the orange spotted filefish. Those are nice! I do not know fish and thought they were wrasses. That's what happens when I do not stay active on the forum!

Update ... they spent the second day on opposite ends of the tank, but by the third day they seemed to be paired up and swim side-by-side 90% of the time. On the fourth day she began to eat!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ibn
Back