Our mission

Another New Morph, I like to refer to these DaVinci Clownfish as Picasso Ocellaris

I got 5x pairs of these for my new clownfish tank, they're wild.

Sea & Reef DaVinci Ocellaris Clownfish

[youtube]utCmVpdryYY[/youtube]

DaVinci_Clownfish_Grade_Extreme.jpg

Not sure if this is OK to post, if not, please delete. Reefbuilders did a write-up.

http://reefbuilders.com/2013/01/14/davinci-clownfish-curvybarred-form-picasso-clownfish-strain/

i've seen this kind of fish in the movie and my kid loves it that much that he wants to own one. however, when we are about to shoppe or buy the said specie, it's a little bit expensive including the mini-glass aquarium and the maintenance is very tedious. perhaps we are going to buy one next year, hopefully.

how to get soundcloud followers

sabetreanz said:
i've seen this kind of fish in the movie and my kid loves it that much that he wants to own one. however, when we are about to shoppe or buy the said specie, it's a little bit expensive including the mini-glass aquarium and the maintenance is very tedious. perhaps we are going to buy one next year, hopefully.

Sorry to hear! Hope you sell enough fake followers to allow you to purchase said specie and mini-glass aquarium next year!

lattehiatus said:
sabetreanz said:

Sorry to hear! Hope you sell enough fake followers to allow you to purchase said specie and mini-glass aquarium next year!

Hey you, admin, why you feeding the troll instead of banning and deleting? :p

Trolls need food and wuv too! :bigsmile:

We won't be hearing back from this user (at least using the same username).

Remember to purchase fake social media followers!

lattehiatus said:

I keep hearing about that option, yet I've never seen how to do it, or even cared to look into it :lol:

BAYMAC said:
lattehiatus said:

I keep hearing about that option, yet I've never seen how to do it, or even cared to look into it :lol:

If you ever cared to find out how to purchase fake social media followers, you can just inquire with Romney's campaign committee. :D

Back