Reef nutrition

Another reason I don't want to move

Dyngoe

Supporting Member
OK, so you all know I recently had trouble buying our new home and now I have to move my tank once again. Not only is this a pain in the a$$, but I was really liking the new setup. Tell me what you think: 100G main tank 50% dedicated fragging, 55G fuge and 90G(60G running) sump. I didn't have to worry about looks just water flow, lights and chems.
Here's what I'm leaving behind:
608_25_06_08_4_02_16.jpg

The last time I moved was only about a foot away, which is to the house next door. It took me 3 years to unpack, believe it or not. So, if you are going to move, make a big move because it going hurt either way.

Is Matt in Vallejo/Benicia?

Just moved to the East Bay from Woodland. Yesterday I moved my tank, and though small, it took a lot longer than I had anticipated doing it all by myself and didn't finish until 3 in the morning. I'm feeling beat today! So Dyngoe, you have my sincerest sympathies, it really is no fun!

trust me...the april move was not by choice and hopefully the august one won't happen. (well, it could turn into sept-oct :p)

It took me 2 trips in a 17ft uhaul to move...and I packed and unloaded 80% of it myself in 2 days. I hurt big time.

[quote author=FinalPhaze987 link=topic=3984.msg47421#msg47421 date=1214544089]
dang you guys are nomads...ive lived in 6 houses my whole 27 years..
[/quote]

If I have a choice, I wouldn't move. Lucky the last 2.5 years, I haven't move..

Back