got ethical husbandry?

Anyone Going to MACNA?

New Orleans is tons of fun, but won't be able to do it this year. Going to head down south to RAP in October instead.

Been hearing it's Vegas next year. If that's true I'm down for going
Oh? I thought it was going to be on the east coast (Atlanta?) before coming back to the west "coast"

Ok google told me it's going to be in.... Anchorage Alaska? Ok seriously WTF must be serious trolling by the MACNA people (or some other entity)

Oh? I thought it was going to be on the east coast (Atlanta?) before coming back to the west "coast"

Ok google told me it's going to be in.... Anchorage Alaska? Ok seriously WTF must be serious trolling by the MACNA people (or some other entity)
thats what i was thinking lol

I saw that as well. I have never heard of a trade show or convention in Alaska! At some Sheraton hotel no less. That's a first!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well being as there's very few places that are actually advertising this something tells me it's not true. It could be something as simple as a proposal from a local reef club (similar to how the Olympic host cities put bids in?), or more likely it's a silly joke, although a better one would be to say it's in Hawaii because no coral vendors could come to sell.

Back