Cali Kid Corals

Anyone know or have rubbermaid stock tanks?

Im looking for stock tanks or something similar to put my mom's fishes in as I want to upgrade tanks. Does anyone know where I can get them for cheap? Tried craigslist already... cant afford a new one :(

Ah, thanks but I'm looking for one that I can keep so I'll be happy to compensate money to you as I don't want you to have a loss.

those 300g ones are big suckers though, if this is fish from a relatively small tank might want to look for those 75g ones.

Also if you don't mind driving, look at Craigslist in the more farming friendly areas of the state (Sacramento, Tracy, etc) they tend to sell them for really cheap.

True, I guess I'll have to change what I'm looking for to something I can fit inside a SUV... maybe 100-150ish I think...
Man, I really want to upgrade haha
Thanks GreshamH!

300g are 5' across IIRC. I had to rest them of the sides of a Toyota pickup when I moved them... they won't even fit in the bed :(

Awww, guess I'll have to set my sights lower. No way I can fit that in my mom's car. She'll kill me haha
Thanks anyways Gresham!

You will find it, and at a price you want.. trust me :) There are a TON out there.

Where are you located?

What kind of price range? Reason I ask is I see stuff like this often. I'll post them here if I run across any in your area or price range.

They usually run ~$100 for a 150g, you'd be lucky to find one for $75. I'm sure there is someone in your area that would loan you one, I'd loan you mine, but my landlord spilled diesel fuel all over it :|

The thing about loaning is that it'll probably be a really long time (years) as I doubt her fishes would pass anytime soon. Buying would be my only option

Back