I want to see your fusion setup.

Add me as viewer to your apex

Authorization
Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 4.03.31 PM.png

Add user
Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 4.03.42 PM.png

Username: roostertech
Level: view

If you want to see mine, though not much is there yet, just add your username here.

Also it would help if you name your apex by going to Setting -> Network -> Advanced -> Hostname

BAR Fusion user list
roostertech
flagg37
yellojello
ckuptime
rygh
vhuang168
eesandoval1

Last edited:
I added you to an apex JR with not alot going on.... This is on my daughters freshwater tank. I will be adding the new apex when I finally put my tank together. I would like to see your programming too.... ckuptime

I just updated my heaters' code. Now they should alternate between the two of them and be set to the RT (regional temperature) from the season table.

Let's hope it works. It's good that I don't have anything in there yet for me to test this stuff out on.

I just updated my heaters' code. Now they should alternate between the two of them and be set to the RT (regional temperature) from the season table.

Let's hope it works. It's good that I don't have anything in there yet for me to test this stuff out on.

That is where I have a test outlet with a night light connected to it so I can test out coding before it goes on to a real outlet.

Jon

Just added cameras to my apex. Trying the Amcrest 2K camera and 1080p camera... can only get high resolution using the Amcrest App... for the Apex view and URL MJPG video, it is low quality.

Here is updated bareefers list:

ckuptime
flagg37
roostertech
rygh
vhuang168
yellojello

Just added cameras to my apex. Trying the Amcrest 2K camera and 1080p camera... can only get high resolution using the Amcrest App... for the Apex view and URL MJPG video, it is low quality.

Here is updated bareefers list:

ckuptime
flagg37
roostertech
rygh
vhuang168
yellojello
Even though the quality is really low it's still cool. Is the quality due to the camera or the connection or what?

lol, It's at my office, and thats my monitor. Lights are on from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm. the only other place to put the camera is the side of the tank, which would be a smaller viewing window. You only see the reflection when the lights are off. But hey, if you guys tune in at the right time, I might give you guys a show ;)

Most cameras allow for a public URL link. Most likely you will have to fiddle with port forwarding, especially with multiple cameras. Depending on the camera, you get the main full resolution camera stream (which usually works with camera software or browser plugin), and the secondary lower resolution one (have to set it to MJPEG). Depending on the public URL, you add at the end to use the secondary channel, which is what you guys see on mine. Click the cog button on the lower right of the APEX camera box, select MJPEG, and paste in the link. For some reason, I can only view APEX video on IE and Firefox, not Chrome. Are you guys able to see through Chrome? It might be camera dependent.

I still can't find out how to stream the high quality primary channel to APEX, or even the web browser. Perhaps it's not supported yet, or not even possible.

https://forum.neptunesystems.com/fo...ation-with-APEX-Fusion-amp-Classic-Dashboards

Back