Cali Kid Corals

[Apr 14, 2018] Members Frag Swap (Hayward, CA)

Thanks for the offer guys!

I'm not sure if I will have my reef lights up by the time of the frag swap, still in research phase :). Don't really wanna toss frags in the tank with my current lighting they would probably die :-(.

I have a bunch of extra corals (beginner’s type corals) I’ll be bringing. Any newish supporting members who would like to participate but don’t have frags to share yet are welcome to them. I’ll be there early for setup. Just let me know.

I have a bunch of extra corals (beginner’s type corals) I’ll be bringing. Any newish supporting members who would like to participate but don’t have frags to share yet are welcome to them. I’ll be there early for setup. Just let me know.
I'll take your generous offer since I still don't have frags to share.

Reactions: JVU
I just became a member to participate. I do not have any frags to offer but want to swap so I can bring frags back in the future. Also I cant seem to rsvp. Can someone add me?

Edit: Figured it out. The checkboxes do not work...

For my first two swaps I stopped by a lfs on the way and picked up 3 to swap.
Lets stop perpetuating this. It's really not what we want. We want corals that are thriving in captivity, ideally propagated by our fellow members. If someone doesn't have corals to swap they should still come, I'm sure there are people who will give them corals, but they shouldn't need to swap so bad that we are resorting to buying corals. Just my opinion, but it kinda goes against the whole idea of the swap. It's not really about "getting corals" as much as it is about sharing what we are successful in propagating ourselves.

Back