Neptune Aquatics

Aquatic Collection - Red w/ Green Eyes Favites

Mr. Ugly

Past President
Posting this one for one of our sponsors, Aquatic Collection.

2 frags for pickup at the 6/15 meeting.

Joe and Karson would like to see this coral grown and distributed within the club.

The frags will go to BAR members who will feed them like crazy for propping and returning back to our DBTC program.

Anybody interested in taking this on?

:D

Nice, this coral is sweet. Norm I heard you got the piece from them :). It looks like a the tyree war coral except its brighter with bigger green centers. This is how the coral looked under T5s.
ACwarcoralsmall.jpg

Man, no one want's HOT looking corals anymore :) I won't be there this weekend.... i just remembered, do you still have some zoa's from ... limu I think it was? Shoot me an email, I haven't been getting to all the threads like I used to.

[quote author=Elite link=topic=3892.msg45622#msg45622 date=1213425195]
Don't tell me you are running out of room in the 300G tank Perry ;D
[/quote]

At lot easier to target feed on a frag tank that is 8 high only.

Ok, frags to Eric and Tony.

Now it's on you guys to get this one going within the club :D

Also, as an aside...

Aquatic Collection is having New Alameda back up this coral for them. Pretty cool :D

This is the guy under a Radium. He is eating, happy, and starting to spread (albeit slowly). Still "training" him to eat when I feed.

837_06_07_08_10_23_45.jpg

It always looked that color. I have no idea where that super pink came from. Even under the craptastic t5's (which were bad with fluorescing greens) which had a fair bit of red in them, the pink still wasn't there

T5's
IMG_3131.jpg

Back