got ethical husbandry?

Aquatic Collection - Red w/ Green Eyes Favites

that is what I would expect with a whiter bulb (You are using astralux 12k?) Drop in a bunch more blue and I think that it reflects what I get with my radium.

Yup, reeflux 12k. I'll stick to them; couldn't stand the look of 'bluer' bulbs like the phoenix 14k.

not the best pic (was playing around and didn't want to take another).
Starting to spread nicely

837_04_08_08_7_58_59.jpg

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3892.msg48320#msg48320 date=1215408843]
This is the guy under a Radium. He is eating, happy, and starting to spread (albeit slowly). Still "training" him to eat when I feed.

837_06_07_08_10_23_45.jpg

[/quote]
update time
837_18_11_08_8_06_43.JPG

[quote author=70Cuda link=topic=3892.msg66043#msg66043 date=1227671004]
Id like to be at the end of the line for this one please. So beautiful. ~smile
[/quote]

I'll likely have frags ready at the swap :)

Whenver another frag of this comes available I would be interested. Nice addition to the Forrest Green with bright green eyes Favites :)

feel free to move alve in front of me. He can do pico frags and will return back much quicker than myself. I can get the next one.

Thanks 70Cuda but you asked first. I can wait until whenever one becomes available. Thanks a lot for the offer though!

oh, I'll have some ruleset of randomgoodness so no worries. No line forming yet. I hope to get out a few frags of this guy. Just hyping it now :p

Just cut two frags of this. Also have a nick of an eye off one of the pieces, which I'll grow back out.

Two 1" frags of this up for those that wants to give a shot at it. Preference given for those w/higher karma or those who have shown a good history of returning frags to their chains.

Pick a number between 1-100. Pick at the next meeting or at my place in SJ.

Mine is very very unhappy right now. The red/orange/pink is now pinkish white. The green is still green. Not sure if it went through a partial bleach or not, but it started turning this way about a month or two ago (slow change). While it is absolutely big enough for a few frags, I don't plan on doing so till I get it happy again (and if I can't, maybe find someone who can revive it ;))

Not sure. Some of my acan's weren't happy for a bit but they were turning around (I think it was lowish mag)..but this one was ok, then went down hill when the acans were turning happy.

There is no RTN/STN, so I'm not in a panic mode...just a bit bummed because I wanted to finally dice it up.

Back