got ethical husbandry?

ATI 1/2 off

Interesting... question now is whether or not I want a 5 year old skimmer that is discontinued in the US... sitting in my basement for who knows how long until I get around to getting stuff setup :D

I was checking into skimmer pumps and came across ATI, I don't think they will bring skimmers back to the US market; maybe lighting is their strength?
Pretty nice, although old-ish set of skimmers...
The new pumps are based on the current DC pumps out there, controlable and versus the other German toy maker, replacement impellers are pocket change...

Now that you mention that, I see the pic of the full skimmer, maybe inquiring directly would solve that question.
I see the specs that the power can be controlled but nowhere shows a DC. The volute looks like a Sicce but the pump itself doesn't seem a regular Sicce and the replacement pump looks indeed like a DC pump.
Time to browse reefbuilders for that skimmer's review...

Yeah did some research and found that out, the relplacement pump they sell is actually a rebranded Jebao... bleh... that apparently doesnt even line up correctly with skimmer. No wonder Ati gave up on skimmers in NA, they felt they needed to cheapen things that far.

Back