got ethical husbandry?

ATL Sunrize milli

[quote author=mpoletti link=topic=4784.msg88094#msg88094 date=1236913835]
Jeremy, how is this piece doing for you these days?

[/quote]

It's growing like a damn weed, it's shifted slightly out of color since I moved it a month or so ago, but it still is a stunner of a coral.

[quote author=Ibn link=topic=4784.msg88207#msg88207 date=1236965746]
I actually imagine him sitting in front of his tank and strumming for them...
[/quote]

I sit in front of my tank, shake my fist and say grow dammit >:(

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=4784.msg88184#msg88184 date=1236962397]

It's growing like a damn weed, it's shifted slightly out of color since I moved it a month or so ago, but it still is a stunner of a coral.
[/quote]

Jeremy, how does this piece compare the the sunset milli that Rommel used to have. Can you see I am begging for some pictures :)

When it first came in (from Vanuatu) it was much more of a golden color with pink/copper tips, the polyps were not nearly as green and had more yellow to them. As time goes on it has taken on more of the green color in the polyps and body, but retained the coppery pink. In Mingwei's tank it's deep green with reddish copper coralite scutes. In my tank the scutes are bright pink with green polyps and yellow tips, right now the body has some brown, but it's slowly shifting back to green as it settles into its new spot.

This is gorgeous indeed! I tried buying one at Atlantis a while back but Ming was not there and the guy working at that moment had no idea how to identify it in the tank with all the frags. Now I see the pictures here it reminds me I will have to go back one of these days when Ming is there.

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=4784.msg90247#msg90247 date=1237442521]
It looks great in my tank I know that.
[/quote]

You need a picture to prove that. ;)

Back