Neptune Aquatics

ATO Issues. Traveling soon, please help.

I have an ATO that I like. It is the:

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/auqa-...-marine.html?gclid=CM6f3vHeyr0CFS9p7AodiRYA0w

The problem is that it fails right before I travel. Thanksgiving it failed and would not turn on the pump at the low level. I had to send it in, meanwhile buying another system to put in its place.

The manufacturer tested it and said it was fine. They sent it back and it has been working fine until last week. I no longer have that spare system so I am stuck.

I need a better solution than buying two of the Hydrofllls by Innovative Marine. I wouldn't buying a spare, but I can't support this company at this point.

I know most of you are thinking, just buy a Osmolator. Well, I would but I need to have a system that invokes an AC pump not DC. I currently use, when it works, the Hydrofill to turn on the ATO pump at the same time it opens a small AC valve. When the pump shuts off, the valve shuts off to eliminate the siphon.

Does anyone know of a reliable ATO that invokes an AC pump? I prefer not to use mechanical float valves, but at this point, I am unsure of my options.

Back