Kessil

Bam Bam's

Wow awesome work Jess...You're quick. Did they grow at all or are these just off the ones I sent your way? Either way, growing chain is good

Ahh! I think my Trochus snail knocked the frag right off the plug. Its been sleeping by it lately Can't seem to find it .
Will wait for sunset ,maybe the extra blue light will make them stand out more .
If not will change to Dead.
Any more of these frags out there?
Awsome Zoa grows great and color is superb.

Two frags available. Mounted on LR rubble.

Hand-off at the upcoming BAR meeting on March 10th is preferred, but alternate arrangements can be made.

Good to see a few dbtc threads getting updated. I lost about 50 polyps of this guy during a tank transfer/crash but my main colony has really taken off and is taking over a chunk of my small tank.

Luckily I made an extra frag. Thanks, iCon, for contributing the original zoas! :bigsmile:

Siokoy, saltwatersig, & patchin: You've got frags coming!

lattehiatus said:
Luckily I made an extra frag. Thanks, iCon, for contributing the original zoas! :bigsmile:

Siokoy, saltwatersig, & patchin: You've got frags coming!

Glad I could contribute something. Just keep passing them onto members that won't 'disappear' all of a sudden and these chains should survive ;)

Great job guys - Seeing a successful dbtc is very encouraging. Maybe another neat polyp will be coming soon :)

Back