Kessil

BAR Regional Swap February 12th @ Chabot College- Please note location change

GreshamH said:
tuberider said:
Mr. Ugly said:
The best part of a swap is not having to put away frags afterwards.

Or so says Bookfish and a few others :D

Or at least bring three coolers of frags and come home with 4-5 frags, life is good :D

Or in bookfish's case once, leave 3 full size coolers at home with hundreds of frags and have to put them away when you get home, with the help of a cool person named Gresham.

I just tied a string around my finger...

Oh it's a wee bit early for that, you don't want to loose you finger after all :)

GreshamH said:
Or in bookfish's case once, leave 3 full size coolers at home with hundreds of frags and have to put them away when you get home, with the help of a cool person named Gresham.
Oh, if Gresham's going to put away frags for us....

:D

I have to admit I've left 1 large cooler at home once, and all the RN raffle items :( My excuse was I was on the BOD.... same with Jim....

GreshamH said:
I have to admit I've left 1 large cooler at home once, and all the RN raffle items :( My excuse was I was on the BOD.... same with Jim....

Maybe I'll sleep in and forget there's a swap, I am on the BOD you know :D

When you look at the wall for the pick groups and timing this is what you will see. Idea is also that we'll be entering in the currently-drawn raffle number and putting that up on the wall at the same time as announced.

BARSwap.jpg

made picture a little bigger so you can see it.
Best thing is there's a swap class I made so I can send it to you, for when you have your own swap with that booming NM reef scene!!

So far the images will be projected on a 5-6 ft whiteboard. I'll check and see if there;s a drop down screen. I know the room has fancy projectors, so I would think it would have a screen or two.

Back