High Tide Aquatics

barreefers.org isn't working on Google Chrome...

I'm currently using Mozilla Firefox and I could log in here, but when I go here using Google Chrome, the site works, but I just cant log in, I put in my username/password and click log in, I just don't log in? I tried like 10 times already. Can anyone help me out please?

I've been using Chrome for a couple of years now and it always worked fine.
Try to reinstall.
Also reboot twice if you are on windows ;-)

Joost_ said:
*cough* Windows XP sucks *cough*

I beg to differ, typical MAC owner comment :lol:

Reminds me of the "Smug" episode of South Park, just swap out MAC with Pruis.

as a windows XP, windows7 and OSX user, XP rocks if supported (and support is dying). Win Millennium and Win Vista choke a goat.

Joost_ said:
hehehehe
Moses can't render sketchup images because his computer is too old, I beg to differ :lol:

That does not mean squat about his operating system, just his computer. I have a new computer with XP Pro and I can render sketchup, crunch massive PS, AI, INDD files, etc etc. My machine can go toe to toe with most MACs so shhhh simmer down grasshopper :)

Gomer said:
as a windows XP, windows7 and OSX user, XP rocks if supported (and support is dying). Win Millennium and Win Vista choke a goat.
Sadly I am being forced onto 7 now... company wide migration. means my home machine has to migrate as well. Good thing all my super $$$$$$ software will be supported :D Not looking forward to a more bloated system though.

GreshamH said:
Joost_ said:
hehehehe
Moses can't render sketchup images because his computer is too old, I beg to differ :lol:

That does not mean squat about his operating system, just his computer. I have a new computer with XP Pro and I can render sketchup, crunch massive PS, AI, INDD files, etc etc. My machine can go toe to toe with most
MACs so shhhh simmer down grasshopper :)
There ya go.... :p
lol, wutever. To each their own I suppose!

GreshamH said:
Gomer said:
Sadly I am being forced onto 7 now... company wide migration. means my home machine has to migrate as well. Good thing all my super $$$$$$ software will be supported :D Not looking forward to a more bloated system though.
Windows 7 is actually quite nice.

Joost_ said:
GreshamH said:
Joost_ said:
hehehehe

That does not mean squat about his operating system, just his computer. I have a new computer with XP Pro and I can render sketchup, crunch massive PS, AI, INDD files, etc etc. My machine can go toe to toe with most
MACs so shhhh simmer down grasshopper :)
There ya go.... :p
lol, wutever. To each their own I suppose!

Yes most MACs as in 99% of them :lol: Son you have no idea what I have hiding at home. I do graphics for a living ;)

+1 to windows 7 being nice, I think it runs better than XP. Or at least, it scales nicely unlike the bloatware that was vista. (never ran vista made the jump from xp to 7.)

Sweet glad to hear to good reports of 7. What about Office 2007 or 2010? They want to migrate me onto those as well.

Back