Our mission

* BERGHIA NUDIBRANCHS * DBTC

Most of the day they hide in the crevices and rock work. Mine currently are active in the afternoon and night time.

In my main tank I thought they all died until I started noticing aiptasia missing and later in the day I saw one venturing out in the open moving to another section of rock work where there where more Aipts. They will take out aipts hiding on pumps, wiring, cords even in between Zonathid colonies.

Wow these guys are cool! While I hope to never have to use these, it is awesome to know that the club has a resource for this awesome species. Thanks for your work in breeding these:)!

Wow these guys are cool! While I hope to never have to use these, it is awesome to know that the club has a resource for this awesome species. Thanks for your work in breeding these:)!

THanks, it is hard work to keep sourcing Aiptasia's all over the place from fellow reefers to going store to store.

Sorry I couldn't swing by yesterday Charles, really busy day... unfortunately most days of the week I'm busy at night, although if you're there at 5pm I can probably swing by really quickly before work.

Mike,

PM me your cell again, I can let you know when I might be home by 5pm. If you can scrape up some loose aipts from the aqurium glass or lose rubble rock/sand I'll take any. These guys are voracious and pretty much wipe out any new aiptasia I add in a day or 2.

I know it's a long shot since the thread is old but is there any still in circulation? I have some aptasia to donate and I can also pay if someone has another means of getting me some . I've had success with them in the past but gave them away when I thought I was done.. A year later I'm not done lol and the guy Dave on CL doesn't seem to sell them anymore. .

Thanks Daniel

Been a couple of months since the last post but I'm interested in purchasing some if anyone has them, my aiptasia population is almost overtaking my starfish population.

So does a cleaner shrimp really eat these nudibranchs? I know a peppermint shrimp would, but had no idea a cleaner shrimp would as well. Good to know.

I stopped breeding them and getting out of hobby. Was not getting the support to keep them fed and breeding. I would not place them with any ornamental shrimp, just my opinion.

If you ever get them, place them in tank at night when lights closed and most fish sleeping.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

From the previous posts, looks like this thread isn't active anymore - but I have to ask - are there any of these making their way around the club?
Does anyone have one they'd like to have fed for a while?

I need 1 or 2 nudibranchs as well. Not sure if there are still any. I need for a 10g frag tank that has some anitipasti on my ganipora and I try to kill them and glue the hole but I think they are keep moving. And I don't wanna destroy my ganipora. Any suggestions will help :)

Back