Reef nutrition

Can you post pictures from Instagram here?

Scott Sweet

Supporting Member
Wanted to do a post with some pics and trying to figure this out...

Scott

BwjEUPrBDpk

Does instagram have a direct link to pictures of the format (http://xxx.xxx.xx/yyyyyyy/picture.jpg)? If not then no.

I'm guessing they want all traffic going through them, and if they're going to end up paying for bandwidth they sure as hell want to get the ad revenue associated with people looking on their site.
There is actually, but it's a little more technical thou...
Pressing f12 on the keyboard it will show you a panel where you can see the source code and also search for specific html, etc.

On the code you can search for the img tag (html tag), and there you will see the image link from their server.

Or you can always just post the pic here normally and just insert a link to your Instagram profile thou... much easier lol.

[emoji16][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Can you post pictures directly here? I know it used to be a part of the software and worked flawlessly at one time, then one day it stopped working and the powers that be didn't know why or how to fix it (or maybe it was too much work?) and I've just used third party sites like imgur to manage my photos.

There is actually, but it's a little more technical thou...
Pressing f12 on the keyboard it will show you a panel where you can see the source code and also search for specific html, etc.

On the code you can search for the img tag (html tag), and there you will see the image link from their server.

Or you can always just post the pic here normally and just insert a link to your Instagram profile thou... much easier lol.

[emoji16][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yeah you can use inspect element to find the source image, you have to know what to look for though

Back