Reef nutrition

Chaeto, anyone need it? At bar meeting?

sfsuphysics

Supporting Member
I can yank some out of my refugium and stick it in little ziplock baggies if there's anyone who wants some.. If not it'll get recycled to my backyard

Alrighty, I'll try to remember to bring some. I saw a huge pod this morning right before the lights turned on! Of course the chaeto also is a natural filter floss so it will have junk in it :)

If you have some left, I would like some too. I have to get rid of my because of the weird looking red algae I have in the fuge.

Ok, I'll pack up a bunch of baggies worth and bring it. Things I have seen in the chaeto.. amphipods as big as my finger width, decopods galore, bristle worms (nicer variety), asterina starfish, assorted gunk and other crap since as mentioned it acts like filter floss.

So if you're not looking to get any of those, rinse it through in a bucket try to make sure only green stuff exists :)

I should have enough, I mean if not I can always make smaller portions, it WILL grow back ,right now it's occupys about half of my 18g long fuge. And it stays on the other half mostly because the flow is pushing it that way.

Back