Reef nutrition

Club Banner

Any new development of the banner??? Or should I just make one for the shop myself? ;)
Still working on it. We're finalizing the logo and we want to make sure it's right before we print anything as it's going to be a rebirth of our original logo to give it new life and modernize it with the times. :)

I'm excited about the banner too. I feel like we got a good amount of new supporting members BECAUSE of the frag swap flyer at Neptunes and the other stores.

Any news with this banner? If no one is going to take control over a simple banner, can I have a copy of the new logo so I can get it made myself? Please? I know its only been couple years that I've asked for this. ;)

We decided we want the standard 3ft by 2ft poster size. Robert we'll have to meet and discuss where we can put it. I was thinking below the cashier, which is more eye-level with people. But let me know what you can provide.

The location you suggested and size is generous and we're so grateful, but not many people look all the way up there when they're shopping.

I've got one made already. Denzil wants to make one too so we're waiting for him to make his version before we decide.

Version 1.0

Attachments

• MHBannerV1.jpg
    MHBannerV1.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 349
Last edited:
We decided we want the standard 3ft by 2ft poster size. Robert we'll have to meet and discuss where we can put it. I was thinking below the cashier, which is more eye-level with people. But let me know what you can provide.

The location you suggested and size is generous and we're so grateful, but not many people look all the way up there when they're shopping.

I've got one made already. Denzil wants to make one too so we're waiting for him to make his version before we decide.

Version 1.0

Sorry Michael. The space under the counter is off limit. We have other spaces for it though.

That banner/poster seems really busy to me. I was picturing more like something Robert posted for Neptune. Just the logo with the website, nice and big and clear. Maybe a one sentence slogan or something. Maybe its just me, but I picture a banner more just to catch your attention and direct you to the website for more info.

I agree with Felicia... I'd get rid of the photos, put focus on a big logo, website link, and just keywords (Frag Swaps, Club Events, Workshops, Forum).

I agree with Felicia... I'd get rid of the photos, put focus on a big logo, website link, and just keywords (Frag Swaps, Club Events, Workshops, Forum).
Exactly. It could just say something simple like, "Join your local reef club for events, workshops, and frag swaps!" under a big logo and the website link.

We're also open to banner designs from non-bod folks. The banner design thread has received 1 contribution (mine) so far in the bod forum. And the threads been up since April.

Feel free to draw something up and upload here.

Keep in mind these are every-day shop visitors. They didn't come to the store to look at advertisements.

Design this to be effective in the store. Not on your computer.

Catch their attention. Dont clutter with text. And give them a reason(s) to actually writedown/takeapicture of the website URL and visit it when they get home.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I have no graphic design abilities. Do you guys not have a graphic designer you could just tell what you'd like and have them make something for the club?

Exactly. It could just say something simple like, "Join your local reef club for events, workshops, and frag swaps!" under a big logo and the website link.

Better yet, we can make two different banners! I don't mind paying for ours. Just get me the designs and I'll get it printed.

In fact, my sister is a graphic designer. Send me the Hi Res logo file and I'll have her design the rest.

Back