Jestersix

Coming Soon...

To a DIY thread near you:

IMG_0206.jpg

Yes, a cat and a skimmer. I'm only posting the skimmer build info to this forum though. You'll have to check out the evil-mad-scientists forum for the kitty diy.

LMAO.... I surrender! the baby bottle would make a better skimmer, too!

Higgins is a Bengal cat. If ever you wanted a mammal as high maintenance as a reef tank... that's the way to go...

Hah, made frags a looong time ago:

bigboy_sleeping.jpg

I'm only pimping out soggy animals these days. For furry frags, check out: http://jkbengalcats.com

So is that cat in a superposition between being alive and dead? (if you get that, then bravo, if not, don't worry geek joke).

Recently lost a cat myself, and by lost I mean we don't know where the hell it is!

All the parts for the body match up, but I mangled some of the measurements on the parts for the cup, so gotta go get them re-cut sometime this week. Pump (a single eheim 1103 for now) showed up already, so could have it running next weekend at the earliest.

I'm having a tough time coming up with the best way to set the cup on the skimmer body that doesn't require a lot of construction finesse or extremely precise measurements.

Back