Jestersix

Confirmed - Monterey Bay Aquarium Tour - Sat June 16th 1:30pm for tour - pics added

We just ordered the passes. Not sure when we will be there but possibly early to see the feedings of the otters and the open sea and then leave after the tour.

I actually wont be able to make it anymore. Mandatory Marine training. Chromis can take my two spots if she needs or give it to next in line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ibn (1) out
Nelson (2) out

3 spots open now-

To many Hobbies 1 person confirmed - LMK if you still want to come.
Still never got confirmation
From Bruce or DPC does west.

Thanks @Apon for the invite to this great tour. We had a blast. It was good seeing Matt Wendell again and the other members of the club who were on the tour with us.

Yeah thanks Arnold, we just got home... really tired day, stayed at the Aquarium until almost closing time, ate dinner on Cannery Row, had a very fulfilling day even if we lost track of literally everyone once we went into the big tank room (super dark), but figured most probably already looked around the aquarium before our tour and took off early.

Thanks for organizing this, Arnold! And please convey our thanks to Matt for taking the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long day for me too. I actually had to pull over for a 30 min nap as traffic was bad around Morgan Hill on the way home. Matt said thanks for the coral donations from Myself, Coral for me, Peter and Daddio! Glad everyone had fun, and so pleased that we got everyone who showed up on the tour. Please post up pics if you got them later.

Coral Holding Tanks. Some were in there for grow out, others were waiting to be shipped to other aquariums. Two large heads of bright green SPS were going to Steinhart Aquarium
Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 2.06.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 2.07.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 2.07.40 PM.png

Back