got ethical husbandry?

Controller status signature bar

seminolecpa

Past President
If you are interested in setting up a signature bar with your controller status you can do it at this site

http://www.reefchat.org/

It is a little bit of a PITA and you need to do some coding but the site is pretty good about walking you through it

These are the controllers that you can do it with:

Neptune Systems AquaController 3 or higher that has the ethernet port option, a Neptune Systems AquaController Jr / 2 with AquaNotes, a Neptune Systems Apex, a Premium Aquatics LightHouse controller, a Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Elite with NET module, a Profilux 2 with an ethernet port, or a Profilux 3 with ethernet

Think it updates about every 10-15 mins depending on your controller feed.

My probe is a little off (hence why I needed some calibration fluids) but I try to target about 8.3 with the lights on and 8.1 with them off.

Downloaded the Yahoo AquaController Status Widget and find it gives options for firmware versions below 4.03-4 E10 that I updated to in order to communicate with the wireless module for the vortechs. Using the dyn.dns address that AquaNotes finds in a heartbeat, still won't allow the widget to "Find Data". Bummer, neat idea though.

Back