Will you attend

• Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Turns out I can't make this one, but can still get my bandsaw to someone if they need it and can donate some corals for fragging practice if needed.

Hi guy's, I am new to saltwater tanks, and I want to come but I have nothing to frag. I setup my first saltwater tank in December 16 and I have like 12 corals but they don't do that well not sure why.
I think I can bring a Candy Cane. Not sure if we can frag the coral or not.

@Alexx Welcome to the group! No need for you to bring anything - the point of the workshop is to learn ways to frag and it sounds like there will be plenty of different corals to check out.

Hi guy's, I am new to saltwater tanks, and I want to come but I have nothing to frag. I setup my first saltwater tank in December 16 and I have like 12 corals but they don't do that well not sure why.
I think I can bring a Candy Cane. Not sure if we can frag the coral or not.
This event does not ask anyone to bring anything, except themselves. If you have things you want to frag then it's fine to bring and hopefully someone more experienced can help. I hope you can make it.
On another note, start a tank journal here. We will do our best to help you achieve improved success with you tank and corals.

So...it looks like we have eight that are coming as of now. If you are coming, please reply to this thread. I do plan on having food and refreshments. (perhaps ribs or pulled pork depending on RSVP).

Also, do we have any volunteers for leading some of the fragging?

I was planning on going to Yosemite, but they just announced that campgrounds are closing.
Yearly winter scout trip. Lots of preparation. Had 31 scouts planning to go....
< insert rant on president and what he can do with his wall here >

On the plus side, should be able to go to frag workshop now.

I was planning on going to Yosemite, but they just announced that campgrounds are closing.
Yearly winter scout trip. Lots of preparation. Had 31 scouts planning to go....
< insert rant on president and what he can do with his wall here >

On the plus side, should be able to go to frag workshop now.
Can you camp NEAR Yosemite instead and go there during the day? Don't know if nat'l forest is not available, but there's lots of places just outside the park to camp. Also some private campgrounds. I don't want you and the scouts to miss the trip!

We are looking at alternatives, yes. Pretty sure national forest sites will be closed also.
Part of the fun is camping in tents on the snow, which may be missing for lower elevations.
And then Yosemite itself may close, or be a total zoo.

There is a scout camp at Shaver Lake that is a potential.

I will post the address on the first post. I will also need a list of first names as I live in a gated community. It looks like 11 people are coming and 3 maybes.

I think this what attendance looks like right now. Please let me know if I'm missing someone.

Mike B
John
Dave
Bob
Jeff
Eugene
Arnold
Alex
Mario?
Mark?
Eric?
Vincent?