Neptune Aquatics

Current Known Forum Issues

seminolecpa

Past President
As you probably know our forum had a major crash and we have relocated to a different host. You should notice significant differences in speed and most everything is working. That said there are several known issues we are currently working on. If you notice any others please feel free to add them to this thread so we can make sure we get them taken care of. We appreciate your patience as we get these matters taken care of. We feel that the end product will be significantly better then what we had before.

Current Known Issues

1) Email Notification for thread posts and PM's- fixed 1/24/08
2) Gallery pictures
3) Avatars- still pending we have to get the uploaded data from brinkster. You can update your avatar by uploading a picture to a site like photobucket and posting the link into the "I have my own pic" in forum profile information. Otherwise you will need to wait until this issue is permanently resolved.
4) Posting Quotes

We will post updates as these issues get resolved

I just went to set my avatar with a pic in photobucket and I noticed that anyone can use any of the pics that belonged to anyone elses avatar from our previous server/host. At least that's what it appears like is happening.

Yeah, the "Quote" and "Insert quote" still arent' working for me either.

Here is a screen shot of the error.
quoteerror.jpg

[quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=2899.msg30928#msg30928 date=1201291170]
Yeah, the "Quote" and "Insert quote" still arent' working for me either.

Here is a screen shot of the error.
quoteerror.jpg

[/quote]

Interesting .. that works fine for me. Preview is not. ;D

[quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=2899.msg30928#msg30928 date=1201291170]
Yeah, the "Quote" and "Insert quote" still arent' working for me either.[/quote]

For a temporary workaround, you can try right-click on Quote to open in a new window.

No I am with you guys as well. The one method was working at one point but I can't get mine to upload either. I get the same issue as Levi. No I just have this stupid read X as my avatar.

Quote should work now, preview should work now, and avatars should work now. What else and I missing that doesn't work?

Back