Our mission

dastaco compact c2 calcium reactor

after talking to unique corals, looks like dastaco left the industry and no longer supplying the US market. I have the compact c2 carx with the lcd controller up for grabs. it is rated 85gal to 171gal. it uses its own dastaco limestone or triton media due to the lower pH melting point. I will give you enough media to start and some extra. I have some spare tubing for the peristaltic pump as well. i have maybe a couple of 5lbs co2 tanks I can give you as well. the unit is currently working. the unit is from europe so the plugs are for european sockets. I have a step up converter to give you so you can power the unit/controller. keep in mind if a component goes out (solenoid, peristalic pump, ehiem pump), you would have to find other means of replacing it. I have talked to unique corals, they said their customers has replaced the peristalitc pump for an ecotech versa and the solenoid for a carbon doser. you would still need to do your research if anything fails. this is not first come first serve. i will looking at journals to see if you are capable of using it.

20231129_193056.jpg

Last edited:
I’m sure glad i never fell into the Dastaco hype now. I’m sure you will find a good home for it John. Someone / a reefer that likes to tinker with equipment.

Back