High Tide Aquatics

DBTC #1 Extra Super Extreme

Eric made me do it :D, I have two frags of the original Darth Maul straight from the mother colony, one is spoken for and will be in the DBTC program, the other one....

2262648143_611608c0f0_o.jpg

Well you're going to have to fight for it.

Must have mad Chalice skills, and be hell bent on getting a second generation back into the chain.
Must have a mature stable tank with a solid track record, no crashes/strange maladies.
Must have entered a bunch of stuff I like (cool stuff) into the DBTC.

Tube man you are getting them back for last night event LOL most of them are working right now

Love to give it a try if am qualify ... I do have 3 chalices in my tank that are doing well

Oh do you want to do it reefer style :D :D in one hand I have a blue slimmer stag and in my other hand I have my table acro ... am giving him the alien eye stare down :D :D he gonna see rainbow by the time am done with him LOL

I say we get those inflatable sumo suits and boxing gloves and put them in a bounce house! :) it's be like extreme bounce house madness! :D

Haha Super #1 LE smackdown.

In all seriousness, this is going to be a tough decision. Should I start an essay contest? That would be the furthest thing from an Ultimate Smackdown though, aww forget it. I have to go find some cheap baserock for a 135 I'm setting up today, I'll let some other people chime in and make my decision later. Don't worry guys I'm not "waiting for someone else", I just want everyone to get a fair shake.

Here's what I've had in mind for when I eventually start a good chain. Put a person's name on a piece of paper for each thread they have started that meets your criteria. Put those names in a hat and draw.

[quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=3056.msg33032#msg33032 date=1202928813]
Here's what I've had in mind for when I eventually start a good chain. Put a person's name on a piece of paper for each thread they have started that meets your criteria. Put those names in a hat and draw.
[/quote]

Thats a lot simpler then my idea of putting everyone on angel island and having them battle royal to get it...

[quote author=Paradox link=topic=3056.msg33040#msg33040 date=1202929188]
[quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=3056.msg33032#msg33032 date=1202928813]
[/quote]

Thats a lot simpler then my idea of putting everyone on angel island and having them battle royal to get it...
[/quote]

no it's not! your idea is much better =) I'll bring popcorn.

[quote author=kinetic link=topic=3056.msg33045#msg33045 date=1202929254]

no it's not! your idea is much better =) I'll bring popcorn.
[/quote]

LOL.

I hope everyone knows the reference to the cult classic movie Battle Royale!

Back