Reef nutrition

DBTC Devil's Armor

I have two frags of Devils Armor if anyone is interested. Rules:

1. Pass on two frags in DBTC
2. Be willing to give me a frag if I lose my colony

As suggested, I tracked down a pic on your tank thread, Real nice zoa, I'd love a start of this paly!
Looks like your two frags have found homes so I'll catch it on the next go around! :glasses:

Hey John,

I can make an extra frag for you. No need to wait. This one is a fast grower in my tank.

Garvin, Erick will you guys be at the meeting?

Sendo, the Devils Armor opened up fully this morning. I've mounted it in a display location and it is wicked! I love the long, sinister fringe and bright, metallic color. The Tubs Blues also are fully open and enjoying their little piece of tank real estate. Thanks and Happy Holidays, Ho ho ho! :santa:

Finally did it. Fragged the Devils Armor zoas a couple weeks ago and they are ready for new homes. Three plugs ready for Baymac p/u. First three takers.

Thanks John. If I can't make it to Baymac, is pick up in San Carlos ok? Still have to negotiate my Saturday ;)

I would like a frag of this one John. I'm not sure if I will be attending BAYMAC yet. I will know towards the end of this week. If not, can I schedule a p/u?

Back