Our mission

DBTC - Electric orange, green, red striped psycho shroom

I got another one of these ready. Obviously the same rules as Eight described above. Let me know if you are interested. Since its so close to the football season, you must post a youtube link to what you think is the best football play ever made. I'll choose the winner in 1 week.
Patrick

Not sure what it is. The mother mushroom I got from Eight is SUPER bright with nice streaks of red and really small little dots of green. Its about the size of a quarter. Maybe if it gets bigger the green will get more pronounced.
Patrick

Hi Patrick,

I am interested. Below is the link to what I think is the best football play ever made:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ykWbu2Gl0

Thanks,
Rudy

Boun and Jar,

OK, nice play, but #43 was down on the 50 so the officials missed the play! Extra credit could be given for the pancake-ing of the trombone player in the end zone. :)

The two best plays?

Well of course 'The Catch', 49ers vs. Dallas and 'The Immaculate Reception', Steelers vs. Raiders. Since I'm not looking for livestock right now, I'll let you find them on DaTube. ;)

OK Patrick, do you actually need to see the play or can it be described? Also, I don't see any caveats about the rules regarding the legitimacy of the game in which the play occurred (I know, don't try to get legal with a lawyer :) ) so I guess it's free running then.

Therefore, I'd like to nominate the play from Disney's "The World's Greatest Athlete" where the star character (hte Tarzan type dude from Africa) throws a deep bomb down the middle ... to himself
!

Never been done before, probably will never be done again!

I'll start the YouTube search now to see if I can find the play.

Wow! Robin that is pretty far out. As I don't have any kids at the moment, I can't say I've seen that movie. Maybe in a couple of years when I got some anklebiters running around.

Anyways, the best videos submitted was the Stanford-Cal game but since it was submitted twice a tie breaker is in order. This is only for the two finalists and the tie breaker for those two is whoever can post first the answer to this question:

Who was Stanford's starting quarterback for that game?

Patrick

patrickb said:
Wow! Robin that is pretty far out. As I don't have any kids at the moment, I can't say I've seen that movie. Maybe in a couple of years when I got some anklebiters running around.

Anyways, the best videos submitted was the Stanford-Cal game but since it was submitted twice a tie breaker is in order. This is only for the two finalists and the tie breaker for those two is whoever can post first the answer to this question:

Who was Stanford's starting quarterback for that game?

Patrick

I believe it was John Elway!

Back