Neptune Aquatics

DBTC EXTREME MICROS MONEY GREEN Orange/Green

Hey Roc do you still have any frags left, and if you do about the requirements, I have been a member for 46 months, I bought that small sump from you last year at the regional swap, I have 1 macro and a lots of acans and a couple sun corals so I have to feed several times a week already. I wont be at baymac but I have a friend that's going that is bringing some stuff back for me

If you have some I will give you the details
thanks Modesto Jeremy

1 for Sendo, pick-up will need to be arranged.

1 for Jeremys, pick up to be arranged

I haven't heard back from either of you regarding pick up at BAYMAC so I'm not bringing these, but you could get em from me at my house or get them at the NCRC fraw swap in Vallejo on July 11th

sendo said:
Hey Roc,

I was at baymac but left kind of early. Where do you live? I am in Walnut Creek and commute on Bart to SF.

I live in Richmond.

I never fragged it cause I didn't hear in time from you guys but I did clean up my frag rack so I will frag it up this week, and you can arrange pick-up

Could you make a third frag? I could come get it one evening or this coming Monday.

My tank is just getting to the one year mark. I have micros, acans, and favia.

Let me know. Thanks,

I never fragged it up actually as no one had actually made arrangements.

Lets try this again, I know Richard wants on and Sendo did contact me about pick up but nothing was finalized.

I will frag it THIS weekend for sure, pick ups can happen here (at my home) or at the NCRC swap in Vallejo on July 13th

Ok these have been fragged. I have had several ppl ask for them but as of yet no one has actualy made arrangements to pick them up. NorCal Reef Club is having a frag swap BBQ this Sat at Vallejo Aquairum, if anyone who qualifies would like to pick these up, that would be the perfect time.

Not sure if the condictions are to strict or what with these, but I would like to hand them out as I am going to a frag swap today and space is limeted on my racks

I have another frag of this with a couple of heads, your tank must have been up without issue for 6 months and you can have this frag.

Jon it's yours as long as you arrange pick-up. THis has been the main struggle of getting this back into the program.

Roc,
For some reason I thought you were in SF.
I'll pass on this unless your plans change and you end up at the swap.
Thanks, Jon

This is a great coral. It is bright, and in just over a week from introduction to my tank eating well and puffed up. It is worth the drive to get it. Easy access couple blocks from the freeway.

Back