Jestersix

DBTC-Hollywood Stunner

Have you wanted to try chalices but unsure whether your tank upkeep practices will support growing these more challenging corals?

Try out Hollywood Stunner -- the "learner" chalice. Durable, fast growing, colorful. They can be a bit unfriendly to other corals so you will need to ensure they have adequate room around them.

I have two 15cm/5" pieces available for pickup at my home in Berkeley, my office in Sunnyvale or at BAR meeting. I encourage you to break up these pieces and grow them out in different conditions.

IMG_0003.jpg
IMG_0004.jpg

Wow very nice looking! If you still have a frag available I would like to try one. I work in sunnyvale also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I would be interested in some also if reef dale does not have enough room for the whole piece. If not I wish two the best. Thanks for putting such nice frag out there for the club.

I am just disappointed I could not attend the recent supporters frag swap!

I will break the longer of the two pieces in half so that everyone gets some.

Marc: I will be in Sunnyvale on Thursday but carless so you would have to come to my office. Since you are likely getting the first piece, would you prefer alarger or smaller piece?

Reeferdale/POOLSCAPES/Marc: PM me to arrange pickup.

Big thanks to Mike for the Hollywood Stunner and the many more frags he threw in too. Was great talking to you, thanks a lot for the advice. I hope to have tanks like you some day

I've got a frag from Mike that needs a new home. He gave me two pieces and I don't have enough space for one of them. I work in Sunnyvale and live in Campbell.

PM me and we can meet up.

Back