Our mission

DBTC - Maverick zoos

These zoos looked really nice when I got them, but morphed many times in my tank. They used to be a bright blue with greenish center, but now reside as a muttled bluish color. If you can morph them back to what they were, they looked awesome. Currently they are midway up in my tank under a 250 watt radium.

PICT0012-1.jpg

Normal DBTC rules apply
2 frags hopefully by april meeting.

I'd love to have it, but I'll be getting a few frags already at the meeting. If no one else chimes in, I'll certainly jump on it. Thanks Daniel

Paradox,

I have my daughter's recital on saturday at 2pm...so I won't be able to make the meeting. Can I make arrangements to pickup later ?

Paradox,

I'll see if seminole (Brian) can pick up the maverick zoo's. I promised a nuclear ray frag to Levi...are you interested in one ?

Thanks, Jim

Hey Jim, I can bring the zoos to seminole (Brian) if you need.

Im not sure if im familiar with the nucleaur ray? Got a link to a picture?

Thanks for remembering Jim. I have the Orange BamBam for you so I'll plan on giving it to Bryan unless you tell me otherwise.

Levi,

If you could give the bam bam's and green packers to Brian I would appreciate it.

Let me know if you're ever in the area again and I can make a frag of something else you might like.

Jim

[quote author=gimmito link=topic=3458.msg40213#msg40213 date=1207864355]
Paradox,

Here's the link.
http://www.trieu-exotics.com/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=22

Jim

[/quote]
Hey jim, thanks for the offer, but I will hold off on them.I had some of those that spread so fast that I could almost consider it an 'outbreak'. They are really nice though!

Back