Reef nutrition

DBTC - Mini Maxi Carpet Anemone

Just like my other previous DBTC's , I have one Bright Pink with green striped outter ring Mini Maxi Carpet Anemone that I want to offer to one deserving individual who can take care of this and propagate more clones from this beautiful clone. ( Has been away from bright lighting so lost color )

(For my rules If you can't abide by them or don't want to follow my requirements then pass on this, I totally understand )

the requirements I have are.
1. this piece will be given out as strictly DBTC pass around / grow out.
2. Whom ever it's given to shall also abide by the same requirement and shall put the same requirements to whom ever it's passed down to for DBTC
2. NOT to be offered for SALE or for TRADE
3. If I ever need a clone again, I will be placed ahead of line to receive a new one.

The true intent of this, is to pass it around for free and grow out to be pass again and again with out any personal gain. If you can abide by this and ensure that anyone that you also pass down this coral to also abides by the same rules then you can have it. IF you can prove you are the right individual for this then you can have it.

Gets as bright as this.
http://www.aquacon.com/images/MaxiMiniCarpetRed.jpg

Hey Charles, cool DBTC. I have always been curious about these, but don't know much about them. Do they move a lot? How often are you seeing them clone? They always get my attention at the stores.
I'll pass this time, just looking for info if you don't mind. Thanks.

Back