Reef nutrition

DBTC: Purple Deaths

Hey guys, posting a few more quick DBTCs for this Saturday.

I have a two polyp frag of Purple Deaths. Same as these:

503149498_SUt6J-M.jpg

Conditions:
1. Must pick up at my home in San Jose or at Saturday's BAR meeting.
2. Pick a number between 1 and 20.
3. If I lose mine, bump me to the top of the queue.
4. Put two frags back into DBTC before selling or trading.

Jason, you mean I will get it ? or Bonnie does?
Where do you live, I am in Orinda. If you are far away from east bay, I will go to meeting to meet you.

Sorry, Bonnie is my gf. She picked the number, so you get it.

I live in SJ. If you were thinking about going to the meeting, it'd be easiest if I just give it to you there. :)

Jason, Nice to meet you too and thanks for the beatiful purple deaths.
They are doing good, partially opened already. There was a small accident when I acclimated it. The whole box flipped over and coral dived into the tank when I floated it.

Jason, Is it a low growth rate Zoa? finally, I found two babies showed up.....I placed it next to my blue tubs, the blue tubs multiped at least 6-8 poly. Should I give it more light or more flow? It is at the bottom of 20inch tank with 150W 14K MH bulb.
yesterday, I found it ate a mysis..... It was my first time to see a zoa eating...

It is so bad I can not keep this chain rolling, because I am relocating to Oregon. Anyone want to take this frag from my hand? i want to return this frag back to the program. I don't think Oregon reef club has this program. I am living in Orinda now, please contact me if you want to pick up it in the next three weeks.
Jason, I am sorry about this. at least, I didn't lose your polys

Hopefully, someone will take it from me, otherwise, I need to drive down SJ to give it back to you. lol.
Oregonian Reefers don't have the DBTC. Maybe I can initialize one.

Back