Jestersix

DBTC - Star Wars Monti Undata

Hey Icon, if you do end up fragging this, I would love to try a piece. If you don't have enough to go around, no worries. Maybe next time. Thx.

Kmooresf said:
Hey Icon, if you do end up fragging this, I would love to try a piece. If you don't have enough to go around, no worries. Maybe next time. Thx.

You bet - Meet at swap or are you nearby?

Cool, thanks. I live in pacifica....near daly city. I plan to attend the swap as well. I am happy to pick it up if your not too far, but there is no hurry at all. Whatever is convenient.

Not sure if the first distribution made it. I'm aware of one frag that made it to a nice sized colony.
My colony is big again and can be fragged whenever - I just need some space for the frags ;)

Happy to distribute - Please start tank threads so you can share your box of the ocean with everyone on the forum! This will be a new addition to all my DBTC threads since it's nice to know where the frags end up!

I have a regular undata and would like to put yours into my tank to see how it does.
I pick number 10 (to represent 1/0 - one over zero for you geeks)...

My tank threads been up.
Just put up some updated pictures.
http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/15418?page=3#comment-193443

I am in Walnut Creek but may swing through Daly City/SF area on weekdays during the day of you're around... Or else next meetup. Need to learn more about photographing corals. :)

I still have the frag you gave me. It's ready to frag. I'll cut it in the next couple days.............give em a few weeks to heal. I'll post back here when they are ready. It's a nice coral, thanks Icon. Here is a pic...........it's in the lower left.....

DSC004252_zps2ebe4492.jpg

Nice job Kris!
JAR's is doing well too. Sfboarders is out of the hobby for now so I'm glad to see that your guys' frags made it!

iCon said:
Nice job Kris!
JAR's is doing well too. Sfboarders is out of the hobby for now so I'm glad to see that your guys' frags made it!

Thanks! This will be my first re-controbution DBTC, so I am stoked!

A little sense of achievement huh? Awesome stuff! Pick a good home for it and hopefully the chain will continue.

Also very interesting to see what the piece looks like in other peoples' tanks. My mother colony looks nothing like your picture but my mini colony in the same tank looks identical. Corals are weiiiird. :D

Zeroinverse - If you're coming by SF/DC, let me know and I'll get you another piece of that chili pepper. I'll break off a chunk today and let it heal. Seems like the piece may not be at hardy as I originally thought.

zeroinverse said:
iCon,
Ok, it'll probably be sometime Wednesday or Thursday this week is my guess.
Thanks!
Ron

Maybe I'll abandon the butcher-like ways and even use the saw this time :D

Ok, I have 1 frag of this available. I was hoping to have two, but my saw broke about 1/3 into the cut and had a hell of a time finishing the piece. Finished the cut with a dremmel and it wasn't pretty, so I only made one frag. Anyway, I gave it a little extra time to heal and it is looking good again. This is about 1" long.

I believe Ron (Zeroinverse) and Fishboynick had requested a frag? If they decline it will be up for grabs. Hope to have another frag in a few months. Thanks,

Kris.

currently under an A350W.

Back