Cali Kid Corals

DBTC: Sunny D Zoa

RandyC

Supporting Member
Standard rules apply: Mine dies, I go to the top of the list for next available frag. I'd prefer this to just be passed along to supporting members and used as backup for everyone and not a for profit thing. If your tank is not currently in a good state, please refrain from requesting at this time. Please also update if yours dies or you pass it along to someone. Play nice!

My placement details.
Light: Radion XR15w (110-120 PAR)
Flow: Low-Moderate

First and only available frag went to @Bruce Spiegelman. Will update thread when more is available.

Day_0192_Sunny_D_zoa.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Randy, you guys are killing me with all these DBTC zoa's the last couple days. :eek: I wish my tank could grow them a little better than it does now.
Thanks for offering some nice pieces to the club. I'm sure it will come back to you ten fold.

Hi Randy, you guys are killing me with all these DBTC zoa's the last couple days. :eek: I wish my tank could grow them a little better than it does now.
Thanks for offering some nice pieces to the club. I'm sure it will come back to you ten fold.

Don't worry, eventually once my acros and chalices grow enough, I'll stop bombarding you with just the zoas. ;)

Back