Kessil

DBTC - TCO LE Volcano Chalice

I can have 2 frags of this chalice. I get this frag directly from Frank Burr when I visited his store maybe 2 years ago.
You can see the history and picture of this particular chalice at his site:
http://www.thecoraloasis.com/index2.html

Decription from the web-site:
"This Echinophyllia sp. colony was obtained from a local reefer (Tracy Grey) who has had excellent success with finding and propagating very unusual and distinct corals. The body coloration varies from a burnt orange to dark red with hints of green in the valleys bright pink/red lava eyes! Neon pink highlights make this amazing coral look like something spewed forth from a volcanic eruption! This coral has a thick plating growth. This Limited Edition is being grown by The Coral Oasis who is distributing and growing fragments of this coral from a starter colony we acquired from Tracy in June of 2005."

- you are a BAR
- you agree to give 2 frags to at least 2 other for free before trading etc.
- you can pick it up from me at a BAR meeting/Atlantis Aquarium at decided time, at my home (Richmond), or work (SF)
- and preferably can post growth pics to this thread periodically.
- you are familiar with handling/ growing chalice type coral.

:)
I will check tonight if I can find anything else for DBTC. I think can have another frag swap this weekend to allow people exchaging DBTC stuff in 1 floor. Then we should call our next frag swap a DBTC get together.

Yup ... you are right. The actual color is a lot more brighter than the pic. I get that piece from Frank even before Frank made it LE. It was his evaluation coral in that time. 1 month or so after I have it at home, he made it LE.

So I think the first frag will go to LordHelmet .... second is till open.

Got it ... Lordhelmet & orientalexpress.
I will frag and cure it first before handing it to you guys. When ready, we'll talk the pick up place.

Back