Reef nutrition

DBTC... Tyree Pink Lemonade Acro

I will be making 2 frags. Picture below.
IMG_5298.jpg

Requirements:
1. Must have posted on my tank journal prior to this thread.
2. Return 2 frags back to DBTC.
3. Pickup at house.
4. Made a purchase from Aquarium Showroom in 2009. You will understand why in the 3rd DBTC I will post.

Wow...I can't believe there aren't any takers yet! It's a beautiful colony you have there. If I didn't already buy a frag of the Pink Lemonade, I'd be all over this!

Requirements:
1. Must have posted on my tank journal prior to this thread. Check
2. Return 2 frags back to DBTC. Of course...
3. Pickup at house. Not a problem...

4. Made a purchase from Aquarium Showroom in 2009. You will understand why in the 3rd DBTC I will post. Every other week without fail...

neyugn0w01 said:
]
4. Made a purchase from Aquarium Showroom in 2009. You will understand why in the 3rd DBTC I will post.

Please post it now. While DBTC rules are up to the giver, this seems like a monetary requirement and, as such, is clearly against the spirt of the program.

Has anyone picked these up? I haven't purchased anything from aquarium showroom, but will be sure to make a purchase when I go to baymac.

Hey Lam! Didn't realize this was you on the BAR forum. :) Thanks again for the Hanna meter yesterday.

Daniel and I were super impressed with your tank.

I've done all of the reqs in your DBTC. If you have a third frag, lmk, thanks!

While the BOD's position on DBTC requirements has always been to allow members the freedom to create as they see fit, this thread has caused a great deal of discussion. The problem is that DBTC was built on a foundation of giving and generosity which is focused on the coral itself. That means that it is completely divorced from and the antithesis of spending money on corals.

Lam, while I don't believe this was your intent, this posts creates a distasteful nexus that appears more like an advertisement for Aquarium Showroom than a way of generously distributing the coral itself. This is compounded by the fact that the coral has not been awarded in over a month. While we strongly encourage BAR members to support our sponsors, DBTC just isn't the right place for this.

Personally, I would like to see you to modify your 4th rule to include all BAR sponsors, though it is your call. Regardless, if the corals are not distributed soon, this post will not remain in DBTC.

Back