Reef nutrition

DBTC Yellow Leather

Ibn, Lyn & Phishphood... each of you have a frag here. I also have three more of these available for DBTC and one more I will be brining to throw into the fragswap. Same rules.

Thanks

[quote author=zambavi link=topic=5716.msg76789#msg76789 date=1232931571]
Ibn, Lyn & Phishphood... each of you have a frag here. I also have three more of these available for DBTC and one more I will be brining to throw into the fragswap. Same rules.

Thanks
[/quote]

Thanks. :D

So I came home from NY last night to find that one of my large Lavender (Hairy) mushrooms had moved itself in my tank and had "attacked" over half of my yellow leather frags on the sandbed. It looks like 2 or three of them are completely fine but the rest have a big ?? mark on them. I will have to hash it all out tonight and see what I've got. Whatever I have that's healthy will go to the first ones on this thread and continue in order. My apologies. Will Update...

[quote author=zambavi link=topic=5716.msg80732#msg80732 date=1234477550]
So I came home from NY last night to find that one of my large Lavender (Hairy) mushrooms had moved itself in my tank and had "attacked" over half of my yellow leather frags on the sandbed. It looks like 2 or three of them are completely fine but the rest have a big ?? mark on them. I will have to hash it all out tonight and see what I've got. Whatever I have that's healthy will go to the first ones on this thread and continue in order. My apologies. Will Update...
[/quote]

Oooo, bad mushroom, bad mushroom.

Are the lavender hairy's known to be aggressive? Hmm...that's a silly question. You just let us know that they are. :p

With a little TLC (and a barbed wire fence around them), I think the other "damaged" frags will recover. :)

ya... the lavender hairy mushrooms are the most aggressive I've seen. They grow very large and fast. They are pretty cool looking. "almost" look an an anenome. My clowns continue to try to host in them. I may have to nurse a few of these YL back to health before I feel comfortable giving them out to DBTC. I still have 2-3 that are doing fine though.

[quote author=phishphood link=topic=5716.msg80889#msg80889 date=1234500118]
Put me in the waiting group then, as I won't be at the swap to pick up and can wait no problem.
[/quote]

Will Do... Thanks...

[quote author=OakRaid link=topic=5716.msg81045#msg81045 date=1234558484]
Not sure if there is still a frag available?? But would be interested, and will be at the swap.
Thanks
Dave
[/quote]

Sorry Dave.... Had seven available but it looks like my lavender mushroom took out 3-4 of them.... not sure if they will survive. If they do I'll let you know.

With the three I have available as it looks right now starting with the beginning of the list I have Ibn, Lyn and Jeepboy. Oakraid and Phishphood are on standby to see if the ones the mushroom attacked pull through.

I lost my mother colony of this during my crash last year. If there is a frag available out there I'd appreciate one for my nano.

Thanks! I'd like that very much. I won't however be at the meeting tomorrow. I'm currently out of town for spring break and won't be back till around Sunday'ish. I do plan on making it to the next meeting though.

Back